You know what they say... no news is good news. Well, for the period I didn't update, I was having an awesome summer route climbing almost every night at Stone Summit.
However, this week, I had the unfortunate event of possibly partially tearing my rotator cuff. By possibly, I mean we didn't do an MRI so it's not 100% positive. The doctor's verdict was based off my pain meter and range of mobility. And the fact I told him it felt like my arm was hanging by a thread for the first 2 days.
In other news, I found out today I also have conjunctivitis and a corneal infection. I freaked out while driving when I noticed the white spots on my iris. At first I thought my iris was losing color and I prayed a little that it was because I was turning into a mutant... like X-Men or something. Maybe I was gonna have laser vision, you know? Yeah, it's not that...
At least, it's all happening at once though, so I don't have to take even more time off from climbing.
Peace for now.
=(
ReplyDelete