Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I actually won a free pair of KEENs...!

It's not that I've decided to now advertise for KEEN. But I do believe that if you don't enter, you have no chance of winning. 5 random drawings every day for the promotion period. And to think that I was actually going to buy a new pair just 3 days ago... was in the process of checking out as well. Thank God I decided to wait a little longer.

KEEN Footwear
Recess Is Back

Check it out!

Now it's your turn to join KEEN and friends and create your own Recess Pledge.


Get outdoors and get out often. Whether you're climbing, paddling, or scouring the city, take a break from work and go play! By the way, it is possible to win. So submit a photo!
Allison's Recess Pledge
Allison's Recess Pledge


P.S. I'm climbing again. Mostly training inside the gym. Preparing for that Hueco and or Red trip this coming school year. Hoping to check off a 5.12 or two as well as a V9 or so this season. Can not wait to get back out on the rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment